During these times, the health and safety of our Junior League of Kalamazoo members and community partners are our highest priority. Our Board of Directors have made several decisions regarding the 2020-2021 league year. While COVID-19 has dramatically changed The Junior League of Kalamazoo’s service delivery model, our commitment to the community remains the same.
We will take the following actions to continue to support the Kalamazoo community and our members:
- We will always align with the state of Michigan’s Executive Orders as well as respect the reopening phases of our state.
- We will always comply with the guidelines presented by any community partners or businesses that we work with.
- At any in person event the Junior League of Kalamazoo will request attendees to complete a COVID screening tool.
How we are meeting:
- General Membership Meetings: will be virtual until further notice.
- Management Meetings: will meet virtually until further notice.
- Board Meetings: will meet in person or virtually at the discretion of those attending; there will always be a virtual option available.
- Fundraiser: Touch-A-Truck will be virtual on September 19, 2020 for our members, sponsors, trucks, and community to enjoy from the safety of their own home.
- Volunteering: we will plan volunteer events that allow for a variety of contact methods including online donations, virtual, and in small groups.
- Membership: will plan social opportunities for our members and new members in a variety of methods while always adhering to the executive orders issued by our state.
We hope that you and your families stay well and we look forward to continuing to serve our members and community through these times of unknown circumstances.
To see the full letter, please click HERE.
IN PERSON EVENTS – SCREENING
For all in person events, members and guest will be required to complete a brief health screening to ensure the safety of all those in attendance. If you are not feeling well or have been in contact recently with someone who is or presumed to be positive for COVID-19, please stay home and join us through one of our virtual options.
To access the screening form, please click the link HERE or scan the QR code below: